Archive

Login Form

Search

Categories

Blogroll

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sci-Fi Robot Hat with Ear Flaps

zoom

Sci-Fi Robot Hat with Ear FlapsSci-Fi Robot Hat with Ear FlapsSci-Fi Robot Hat with Ear FlapsSci-Fi Robot Hat with Ear FlapsSci-Fi Robot Hat with Ear Flaps

Are you a Robot fan? Do you have a cold head? Then this hat is for you!! Presenting the all new Robot crocheted hat. Now this robot darling can sit upon your head whenever and wherever you please!
The hat pictured is sized for an adult/ teenager but I can easily adjust the pattern to fit a child. All my hats are made with acrylic yarns but if you prefer something else please contact me and I will work with you. I just find acrylics easier to wash! I will get started on your hat right after purchase. I try to work as fast as possible because I know how boring it can be waiting for a package to arrive
Thanks for looking and please tell your friends if you like what you see!
*BREAKING NEWS: Thank you guys so much for liking the hell out of this hat. I never thought that I would be so busy doing something that I love. If you would be so kind as to give me extra time to finish your orders that would be great. I am making them as super fast as my artistic ability allows me to. Thanks guy!!

1 comment:

  1. Dang it, from what I see it's sold out. This is really cool looking.

    ReplyDelete

New Block

Enter Block content here...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.