Archive

Login Form

Search

Categories

Blogroll

Friday, May 13, 2011

A well-placed security camera was able to capture video of a woman being brutally punched and robbed Friday night outside an east Sixth Street bar.

A woman named Merri suffered a split-lip, lost teeth and other injuries to her face after being sucker-punched from behind by a man who then took her purse.

“There were not many people out, it was barely dark, and then I woke up in an ambulance,” said Merri as she watched the video for the first time on Wednesday.

“I wish he would have just grabbed the purse and run. That is what I think when I have big needles in my mouth,” said Merri, who underwent oral surgery after the incident.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Block

Enter Block content here...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.